Please call us to schedule your next appointment! Walk-ins are welcome.
FOLLOW US ON
We want you to get the most out of your Hairspray experience, so please keep the following policies in mind:
• If you need to cancel an appointment, please give us at least 24 hours notice to avoid a 50% charge.
• Please arrive a few minutes before your scheduled appointment, so that you can be seated at your stylist’s station and ready to begin at your start time.
• No-shows will be charged the full cost of the appointment.
• Late arrivals are subject to rescheduling; your stylist may be unable to accommodate tardiness into their appointments for the day.
• We recommend that you schedule your next appointment prior to leaving the salon to ensure the date and time most convenient for you.
• We welcome the patter of little feet so long as the lucky child has a scheduled appointment.
We hope to see you soon!
The Hairspray design team has created an accelerated training course aimed towards new talent. Just because you graduated doesn’t necessarily mean you are able to jump right in. Shawn uses an analogy to help explain this idea. He says, “You must learn to crawl before you can walk and walk before you can run”. Hairspray has set the bar high. Shawn takes his employees through a training period, in which they will learn to master the consistency in skills and culture that makes Hairspray the same wonderful experience each and every time. The Hairspray design team continues to educate themselves through advanced classes, to stay on the cutting edge.
Email us today if you are interested in becoming a model for New Talent Training.